Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let It Snow!

With all the snow we had I worked on a page for my Huggs. We had another snow storm last year before he passed away and I captured some pictures of him in the snow.

I've done a snow page before, but I had some different ideas for this one. I used an aqua cardstock as the main background. From there I used another Paper Studio pink polka dot page that I cut out 8". I had a complete pack of Let it snow items and used the tree and snow page from there. I also got the "Let It Snow" letters from Target's chipboard section which is the best. I layered the "It" with brown letters from Anna Griffin chipboard letters. The monogrammed"H" is cut from my Cricut Expression with the "Tie the Knot" cartridge. I cut out a chipboard monogrammed H as well. The green, brown, and snowflake accent were cut from Cricut Accent Essentials and the snowflake is a sticker.

It was definitely a fun layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment