Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Hobby - Scrapbooking!

Let's go back to 1996 - I can remember when I was in high school and I started scrapbooking. It definitely is not what it used to be. At that age, I would take all of my pictures, a random photo album, and some clippings from magazines to make a scrapbook.  After going through all the magazines I had, clipping sayings, letters, and doodles; I would get started working.

Now welcome to 2011! Scrapbooking has changed from those days.

I got back into scrapbooking in July 2010. My furbaby Huggs passed away from a brain tumor. I decided then that I would take every single picture I had of him and get them developed. In order for me to keep his memory alive, I decided that I would work on a scrapbook for him. It's all about Huggs.

For you all that might not know what Scrapbooking is, I've left you with a little definition.

What is Scrapbooking?

Scrapbooking is a method for preserving personal and family history in the form of a scrapbook. Typical memorabilia include photographs, printed media, and artwork. Scrapbook albums are often decorated and frequently contain extensive journaling. Scrapbooking is a widely and increasingly practiced pastime in most developed countries

No comments:

Post a Comment